Micrometer Positioning Stages
Del-Tron offers a wide range of linear positioners. These micrometer positioning stages and crossed roller positioning stages are available with travels ranging from .25” to 2.0”. All of our linear positioners are available in X, XY and XYZ configurations and can carry loads ranging from 4 lbs on our miniature ball slide series all the way up to 160 lbs on our crossed roller positioning stages. All model numbers are available with inch or metric micrometers and mounting holes. Most models are available with locking micrometers and all models can be supplied with our Posi-Lock friction locking mechanism to secure the table. We also offer the SD Series (side drive mounted micrometers) designed for applications requiring the smallest footprint possible. Positioning accuracies range from 0.0005” per inch of travel straight line accuracy on our ball slide positioning stages to 0.0001” per inch of travel straight line accuracy on our crossed roller positioning stages.
For your convenience solid model drawings for our entire product line of linear positioning stages are available by clicking on our Part Search. Click on the product you're interested in to find the solid model on the product data page. We are always ready to discuss any special needs or modifications you may require.
Additional industry terms include manual stages, manual linear stages, positioning stages, positioning slides, manual linear positioners, linear positioners, linear positioning stages, XYZ positioning stages, XY stages, micrometer slides, roller tables, linear translation stages, and more generally as linear slides, linear actuators or motion slides.
- Versatile - Smooth, accurate travel for intermittent motion applications
- Positive Locking - Side mounted lock feature prevents movement of carriage
- Accurate Measurements - Carriages are spring loaded against micrometer heads with 0.001" (0.01mm) graduations
- Adaptable - One, two or three axis models can be used in any orientation
- Easy To Use - Standard counterbored holes in base and threaded holes in carriage
- Wide Selection – Subminiature, low profile models and side drive micrometer mounts